Capital Gains Tax (Property)

Capital Gains Tax (Property)

You may have to pay Capital Gains Tax if you make a profit (‘gain’) when you sell or dispose of a property that’s not your home, for example:

  • Buy-to-let properties
  • Business premises
  • Land
  • Inherited Property

Any gain has to be reported to HMRC within 30 days or you may have to pay interest and a penalty if you are late.

Don’t get caught out…contact us today.

Get in Touch

Are you interested in learning more about our services? If so, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team. We look forward to hearing from you.